Gestational age is the number of weeks the pregnancy lasts or the age of the pregnancy. In other words, it is the number of weeks a baby has been in the uterus. It can also be termed as AOG and is calculated with the women’s last menstrual period and cycle length. Use this calculator, to find your gestational age.
The gestational age (AOG) usually lasts from 38 to 42 weeks. If a baby has born before 37 weeks, then it is said as premature.
- Ovulation Calculator
- Pregnancy By Week Calculator
- Pregnancy Calculator
- Gestational Diabetes Diet Calculator
- Safe Days Calendar Calculator
- Date of conception Calculator
- Child gender by Rh factor of parents Calculator
- Child gender by parent blood type Calculator
- Child gender by updating the blood Calculator
- Ultrasound gestation period Calculator
- Crown Rump Length Calculator
- Gestational Age Calculator
- Weekly Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator